Event funding for Matchmakers
To apply for networking/matchmaking event funding, please fill in the following form. The form can only be submitted online and is available for submissions four times every year for a period of two months in each case: January/February, April/May, July/August, and October/November. We will inform you by the end of the following month whether we are able to support your event.
We provide support to a networking/matchmaking event up to a maximum of 500 Euro. It is possible to use the funds for:
- Location and equipment
- Workshop materials
- Beverages and food – up to 10 Euros per participant
- Travel expenses to the event and back (public transportation)
- Speaker/special guest/professional facilitating (only if the event is open for the public; no fee payment to matchmakers).
The following criteria must be fulfilled for a successful application:
- At least one applicant should be a Future Network Matchmaker (you can collaborate with other matchmakers and/or involve people/organizations who are not yet part of the network).
- The event deals with theme/s and/or brings together people relevant to the German-Israeli Future Network.
- The event brings together at least 10 participants, most of which are aged 18-45.
- The participants are mainly from Germany and Israel.
- There is a program for the event, which you can already submit.
Please note that the funding model for the events is reimbursement, i.e. in case your funding is approved you will need to hand in a short report, all receipts and a final excel sheet within 4 weeks after the event in order to receive the funds.