One-Day Seminar: Become a “Matchmaker” of the German-Israeli Future Network!
Twice a year (once in Germany and once in Israel) we’re inviting diverse professionals as well as different kinds of doers, activists and leaders to become “Future Network Matchmakers”.
The Future Network Matchmakers are featured on our website and on our online networking and matchmaking platform, and regarded as the leadership of the network, our partners in expanding and creating new accessible channels for professional German-Israeli non-commercial collaborations.
Benefits of becoming a Future Network Matchmaker:
- You become our partner and can present yourself as a Future Network Matchmaker online and offline.
- You participate with no cost in a one-day qualification seminar (in Germany or in Israel).
- You receive exclusive access to valuable information.
- You are exclusively eligible to apply for funding for small networking events.
- You contribute to strengthening and expanding a professional German-Israeli network!
Requirements to become a Future Network Matchmaker:
- You have professional experience, knowledge and networks that you are willing to share with others who are looking for potential German/Israeli partners.
- You are happy to be featured on our website and on our online networking and matchmaking platform as a Future Network Matchmaker (including your picture).
- You successfully complete the one-day Matchmaker seminar.
- Please apply only if you know you can participate the whole day.
How to apply:
Information about the next Matchmaker seminar will be published here soon.