Twice a year (once in Germany and once in Israel) we’re inviting diverse professionals as well as different kinds of doers, activists and leaders to become “Future Network Matchmakers”.
The Future Network Matchmakers are featured on our website, and regarded as the leadership of the network, our partners in expanding and creating new accessible channels for professional German-Israeli non-commercial collaborations.
The next seminar will take place in November 2019 in Tel Aviv. A call for applications for this seminar will be published at the beginning of September. Sign up for our newsletter if you want to stay updated.
Benefits of becoming a Future Network Matchmaker:
- You become our partner and can present yourself as a Future Network Matchmaker online and offline.
- You participate with no cost in a one-day qualification seminar (in Germany or in Israel).
- You receive exclusive access to valuable information, including funding opportunities.
- You are exclusively eligible to apply for funding for small networking events (up to 500 Euros, criteria will be clarified during the seminar).
- You contribute to strengthening and expanding a professional German-Israeli network!
Requirements to become a Future Network Matchmaker:
- You have professional experience, knowledge and networks that you are willing to share with others who are looking for potential German/Israeli partners.
- You are happy to be featured on our website and on our online networking and matchmaking platform as a Future Network Matchmaker (including your picture).
- You successfully complete the one-day Matchmaker seminar.
- Please apply only if you know you can participate the whole day.
- Refreshments and lunch will be supplied. However, please note that we will NOT reimburse participants for traveling and/or accommodation expenses.