Call for Applications
One-Day Seminar: Become a “Matchmaker” of the German-Israeli Future Network
After the German-Israeli Future Forum Foundation successfully launched its Future Network in 2018, we are now taking it to the next level and inviting young professionals as well as different kinds of doers, activists and leaders to become “Future Network Matchmakers”!
The Future Network Matchmakers will be featured on our website, and regarded as our partners in expanding and creating new accessible channels for professional German-Israeli non-commercial collaborations, mainly in our areas of activity: politics & society, innovation & technology, cultures & communication.
Benefits of becoming a Future Network Matchmaker:
- You become our partner and can present yourself as a Future Network Matchmaker online and offline.
- You participate with no cost in a one-day qualification seminar (in Germany or in Israel).
- You receive exclusive access to valuable information, including funding opportunities.
- You are exclusively eligible to apply for funding for small networking events (up to 500 Euros, criteria will be clarified during the seminar).
- You contribute to strengthening and expanding a professional German-Israeli network!
Requirements to become a Future Network Matchmaker:
- You have professional experience, knowledge and networks that you are willing to share with others who are looking for potential German/Israeli partners.
- You are happy to be featured on our website as a Future Network Matchmaker (including your picture).
- You successfully complete the one-day Matchmakers seminar.
The first Matchmakers Seminar will take place in Berlin on Friday, June 14th, from 10:00 to 18:00.
- Please apply only if you know you can participate the whole day.
- Refreshments and lunch will be supplied. However, please note that we will NOT reimburse participants for traveling and/or accommodation expenses.
- The next seminar will take place in November 2019 in Tel Aviv. A separate call for applications for this seminar will be published in summer.
How to apply:
In order to be considered for the first Matchmakers Seminar (Berlin, June 14th), please fill out the online form in English by April 3rd 2019. Applicants will be informed at the beginning of May if they are invited to participate in the seminar.
We are looking forward to your applications!