Event funding for Matchmakers
To apply for networking/matchmaking event funding, please fill in the following form. Submission is possible four times every year for a period of two months in each case: January/February, April/May, July/August, and October/November. We will inform you by the end of the following month (March/June/September/December) whether we are able to support your event.
We provide support to a networking/matchmaking event up to a maximum of 500 Euro. It is possible to use the funds for:
- Location and equipment
- Workshop materials
- Beverages and food – up to 10 Euros per participant
- Travel expenses to the event and back (public transportation)
- Speaker/special guest/professional facilitating (only if the event is open for the public; no fee payment to matchmakers).
The following criteria must be fulfilled for a successful application:
- At least one applicant should be a Future Network Matchmaker (you can collaborate with other matchmakers and/or involve people/organizations who are not yet part of the network).
- The event deals with theme/s and/or brings together people relevant to the German-Israeli Future Network.
- The event brings together at least 10 participants, most of which are aged 18-45.
- The participants are mainly from Germany and Israel.
- There is a program for the event, which you can already submit.